Artist and performer Hana Kokšalová offers a series of free workshops to everyone who would like to try working with the tools of documentary theatre. The workshops are intended for the age group of 12-20+ years, however those interested in all other age groups are also welcome. During the workshops, we will experiment with various theater and art methods that can be used to tell authentic personal stories. We will try physical theatre, dance, work with light, text and props.
ATELIER OF THE FUTURE
Workshopy budou bezpečný prostor sdílení, vyjadřování se, vzájemného učení se a tvorby.
- Friday, October 7 | 15:00–18:00
- Thursday, October 13 | 15:00–18:00
- Friday, October 14 | 15:00–18:00
- Saturday, October 15 | 10:00–16:00
- Thursday, October 10 | 15:00–18:00
- Thursday, October 27 | 15:00–18:00
- Friday, October 28 | 10:00–16:00
- Saturday, October 29 | 10:00–16:00